View the original post
The last episode of Writers in Tech is a bit controversial. We had a conversation about inclusive design, sexuality, ADHD, and more.
I had the pleasure to chat with Danny Harrop-Griffiths, content design lead at Mojo about:
- The differences and similarities between writing for the government and for difficult topics such as sex, sexuality, relationships, gender
- Why ADHD people make good content designers
- When should we ask for the gender of the user
- How content design can help people with ADHD
- A step-by-step guide to procrastination
- Why you should delete all social media apps from your phone (or at least remove all notifications)
Listen on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/4n6icHZbDEcXRX4DafjtPw
Listen on Apple: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/writers-in-tech/id1467160757le
The post ADHD as a content design superpow… look a squirrel! appeared first on UX WRITING HUB.