Categories
Data

Designing Data Beyond the Dashboard

View the original post

When we think about Business Intelligence (BI) solutions, countless metrics, endless reports, and complex dashboards come to mind. Companies invest hours upon hours data-diving in search of the ‘game-changing insights’ that will drive growth.

Research predicts that by 2022 only 20% of analytic insights will deliver business outcomes. The other 80% of BI solutions will fail to produce the necessary insights for users. There is more than enough data to choose from, but pinpointing relevant insights for the end-user to make informed business decisions is a significant challenge yet to be solved in many organizations.

But what if we designed a way to